- Hi! My name is Brian and I am 25 years old, I moved to Boston in 2021. I've always had a passion for cars and used to go to car shows every summer when I was a young. I used to always detail and take care of my cars, which is how this detailing business started. I've spent countless hours trying to keep my own car clean and in pristine condition. So I made the decision to share a few of my talents with the world so they can see how I can keep their car in showroom condition! AutoTherapy will be open on the weekends and possibly on Friday afternoons as well because I do work a full-time job currently.
- Car detailing is the process of cleaning and reconditioning the interior and exterior of a car. The car is cleaned with specialized tools and products from top-to-bottom to make it look like it just came out of a showroom!
- We first start with a walk around inspection of the car before we start, setup our supplies and then we detail.
- We just require access to a hose spout and a single outlet.
- Every item that is not trash will be set aside and given to you. We don't want to toss anything out by accident.
- We don't open or clean the glove compartment or center console since they often contain personal items.
- We only service customers on weekends right now.
- Autotherapy is located in Newton, MA but we service clients in nearby areas.
- You will receive an invoice via email/text, which will allow you to pay with your credit card or PayPal. Cash is also accepted.
- You can contact us via the contact us form, or just send me a text!